Before & After School Program
Extracurricular Activities in Louisville
Half-Off Enrollment Fees
Extracurricular Activities for School-Age Children in Louisville
Even after school's out for the day, children need to be engaged in a comfortable yet stimulating child care environment. Our before- and after-school child care program allows kindergarten and elementary school children to balance learning and fun through a variety of experiences. From homework help to fun physical activities, our early education program is designed so that everyone goes home happy.
Benefits of Before- and After-School Activities
- Academic advancement: Our before- and after-school programming offer so much more than just homework help. While our trained and experienced child care staff are happy to help your school-age child with their assignments, they will also provid them fun AND educational extracurricular learning activities to help them develop their interests and get ahead in school.
- Physical activity: Extracurricular care can help improve your child’s physical fitness by keeping them active outside of school hours. Many children today spend their afternoons in front of the television or glued to their devices. At Logan’s Treehouse we know how important it is to curb these sedentary habits by providing them with indoor and outdoor play areas where they can engage in physical activities with their friends.
- Social skills: Enrolling your child in extracurricular activities provides them with an invaluable opportunity to interact with their peers outside of a classroom setting. If you’ve found that your child is struggling to make friends in school, then before- and after-school care may be just what they need to make those special connections. Fun, engaging group and teamwork activities are a part of the daily schedule here at Logan’s Treehouse, so your child will learn how to healthily interact with their peers in a safe, supportive space.
- Higher self-esteem: The more children discover activities that they are passionate about, the more likely they are to develop a strong sense of who they are and what they want in life. Our extracurricular child care program provides school-age children with a variety of different activity types — including art, science, reading, computer time, sports, and so much more — so that they can discover their individual interests and look forward to mastering these skills as they advance through life.
- Ideal for working parents: There’s a reason why working families love Logan’s Treehouse. By enrolling their kids in our before- and after-school child care program, working parents can rest assured that their children have a safe and nurturing place to go to when they’re at work.
Set Your School-Age Child Up for Success
Are you looking for a way to decrease your kids’ screen time after school? Do you have a job that requires you to provide your children with extracurricular care? Is your child having difficulty making friends at school? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then the Logan’s Treehouse before- and after-school program in Louisville may be the perfect solution for you. Every extracurricular activity at our child care center is aimed to both educate and entertain your child so that they can make friends, stay active, and discover their passions in a safe, supportive environment.
If you have a school-age child in need of before- and/or after-school care, then we welcome you to take a tour of Logan’s Treehouse. You can view our clean and comfortable facility, meet our teachers, ask questions, and address any concerns you might have. We take child care seriously, and all our teachers go through extensive training to ensure the health and safety of your child. We look forward to meeting you!
What Are You Waiting For?
Get in touch with us so we can start working with you today!